How it Started
Inspired by the busy lives we lead, aDorn’s products are designed to meld freedom, function, and style together in one bag.
More about us
aDorn is heavily involved in the local and national diabetic community. Through support of charity, fundraising and awareness, aDorn’s product has become synonymous with diabetic style and function, freeing diabetics from the limitations of their disease and making the day to day chore of diabetes manageable.
aDorn handbags, messenger bags, and signature clutches, though designed specifically for diabetics, are great for those who like an organized and fashionable bag and can also be used by those with other special medical needs.
aDorn has chosen to change the face medical bags. aDorn’s products continue to evolve as do the demands of our busy lives. Stay tuned for a number of new exciting products for diabetics and for those living with other medical conditions.
The mission of aDorn Designs is to provide fun, fabulous, and functional designer products for those living with diabetes and other medical conditions requiring them to carry their medical supplies with them. Frustrated by drab, unfashionable, and low-style medical bags, we aim to change the face of Diabetes by providing “High Style – Low Profile” designs for diabetics.
Born from a Type 1 Diabetic’s desire to blend fashion AND functionality, aDorn was created in an effort to provide Diabetics with “High Style – Low Profile” designer diabetic bags. aDorn has made it possible for Diabetics to enjoy the practicality of having their medical and personal supplies all in one bag. Your life is complex, your bag does not have to be.
aDorn is located in Denver, Colorado.
What our clients say about us
- "I love my Adorn bag and get so many compliments on it! No one would ever suspect it is a medial bag, too. Thanks for providing a quality product that meets the specific needs of insulin users!"- Jan Johnson
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received my purse. Thank you for designing a great bag. I can see where this will make my life a whole lot easier! I cannot believe how quickly I received it. I am going to show my diabetic center the purse and share the info that was sent. Thanks again!"- Laurie Thelen
- "I have many people in my life with diabetes and your bags are perfect! I will order again soon; my daughter has a friend who recently was diagnosed with diabetes and every teenage girl not only needs a great handbag but this will keep her supplies handy without the whole world having to know (she doesn't want people to treat her different simple because she is diabetic 🙂 ). "Melissa Ochsner- Instructional Technology Specialist, Bismark, ND
- "I LOVE my bag!!! And I mean love!!!! Thank you and please keep me posted about your new products! You go girl!"- Sara
- "The aDorn messenger is a professional looking bag that gets the job done well!"-Adam Eichorn
- This is the best case ever!! ...This holds everything perfectly and it is a great size. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!