How it Started
Inspired by the busy lives we lead, aDorn’s products are designed to meld freedom, function, and style together in one bag.
More about us
aDorn is heavily involved in the local and national diabetic community. Through support of charity, fundraising and awareness, aDorn’s product has become synonymous with diabetic style and function, freeing diabetics from the limitations of their disease and making the day to day chore of diabetes manageable.
aDorn handbags, messenger bags, and signature clutches, though designed specifically for diabetics, are great for those who like an organized and fashionable bag and can also be used by those with other special medical needs.
aDorn has chosen to change the face medical bags. aDorn’s products continue to evolve as do the demands of our busy lives. Stay tuned for a number of new exciting products for diabetics and for those living with other medical conditions.
The mission of aDorn Designs is to provide fun, fabulous, and functional designer products for those living with diabetes and other medical conditions requiring them to carry their medical supplies with them. Frustrated by drab, unfashionable, and low-style medical bags, we aim to change the face of Diabetes by providing “High Style – Low Profile” designs for diabetics.
Born from a Type 1 Diabetic’s desire to blend fashion AND functionality, aDorn was created in an effort to provide Diabetics with “High Style – Low Profile” designer diabetic bags. aDorn has made it possible for Diabetics to enjoy the practicality of having their medical and personal supplies all in one bag. Your life is complex, your bag does not have to be.
aDorn is located in Denver, Colorado.
What our clients say about us
- "I got my bag on Friday. I love it! The great thing is the diabetic case. After I looked at your site I was sure the messenger was what I needed. I carry a man purse so it was an added bonus to have so much space. Thanks Again."-Chris Ellis Camano Island WA, Precinct Commander Sheriff’s office
- "I LOVE my bag!!! And I mean love!!!! Thank you and please keep me posted about your new products! You go girl!"- Sara
- "I love my Adorn bag and get so many compliments on it! No one would ever suspect it is a medial bag, too. Thanks for providing a quality product that meets the specific needs of insulin users!"- Jan Johnson
- "I received my new red handbag this afternoon... I love it!! The pictures on the website do not do it justice! It will look so great with everything I own and it doesn't bulge like some of my other 'fashionable' bags when it is full. The clutch will fit into every bag I own so I can always have it with me. Thank you so much for wanting to share your solution with every one. I can't wait to start getting compliments on it, so I can tell people how special it is."-Joelle "Fashionable Again" Duggan
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received my purse. Thank you for designing a great bag. I can see where this will make my life a whole lot easier! I cannot believe how quickly I received it. I am going to show my diabetic center the purse and share the info that was sent. Thanks again!"- Laurie Thelen
- "I received my order this morning. Wow, Saturday delivery, you've gone above and beyond. Thanks so much! I appreciate the superior customer service. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Again, thank you VERY much!!"-Marlene Grout