Designed for People with Diabetes: Organize & Manage Your Life on the Go
Wouldn’t it be great to have a way to carry your diabetic supplies and accessories that was not only convenient but stylish too? Well, you’re in luck because Adorn Designs offers the most fashionable messenger and handbags created specifically for men and women living with diabetes.
Our diabetic supply bags are spacious and will make your daily travels a lot easier. There’s more than enough room for your blood glucose monitors, insulin pens, pumps, strips, syringes, organizer case, and more. In addition, there are compartments for storing your wallet, keys, cell phone, and even sunglasses. How cool is that!
For years, people with diabetes had to settle for old, ugly medical bags. But those days are gone! Adorn Designs products give you the style, functionality, and quality that your modern lifestyle deserves!
Sign up for our email promos!
What our clients say about us
- "I love my Adorn bag and get so many compliments on it! No one would ever suspect it is a medial bag, too. Thanks for providing a quality product that meets the specific needs of insulin users!"- Jan Johnson
- "I received the bag last week. Thanks for shipping it so quickly! I absolutely love the handbag, and it has made my life so much easier."-Becky Evans
- "I have many people in my life with diabetes and your bags are perfect! I will order again soon; my daughter has a friend who recently was diagnosed with diabetes and every teenage girl not only needs a great handbag but this will keep her supplies handy without the whole world having to know (she doesn't want people to treat her different simple because she is diabetic 🙂 ). "Melissa Ochsner- Instructional Technology Specialist, Bismark, ND
- "I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I love your product. I wish I had thought about this. It's great. I am going to share it with the folks on the diabetic forum I participate in. Thanks for bringing a great idea to all of us."- Deborah Baumgartner
- "I LOVE my bag!!! And I mean love!!!! Thank you and please keep me posted about your new products! You go girl!"- Sara
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received my purse. Thank you for designing a great bag. I can see where this will make my life a whole lot easier! I cannot believe how quickly I received it. I am going to show my diabetic center the purse and share the info that was sent. Thanks again!"- Laurie Thelen