Designed for People with Diabetes: Organize & Manage Your Life on the Go
Wouldn’t it be great to have a way to carry your diabetic supplies and accessories that was not only convenient but stylish too? Well, you’re in luck because Adorn Designs offers the most fashionable messenger and handbags created specifically for men and women living with diabetes.
Our diabetic supply bags are spacious and will make your daily travels a lot easier. There’s more than enough room for your blood glucose monitors, insulin pens, pumps, strips, syringes, organizer case, and more. In addition, there are compartments for storing your wallet, keys, cell phone, and even sunglasses. How cool is that!
For years, people with diabetes had to settle for old, ugly medical bags. But those days are gone! Adorn Designs products give you the style, functionality, and quality that your modern lifestyle deserves!
Sign up for our email promos!
What our clients say about us
- "I received the bag last week. Thanks for shipping it so quickly! I absolutely love the handbag, and it has made my life so much easier."-Becky Evans
- "I received my order this morning. Wow, Saturday delivery, you've gone above and beyond. Thanks so much! I appreciate the superior customer service. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Again, thank you VERY much!!"-Marlene Grout
- "I love my Adorn bag and get so many compliments on it! No one would ever suspect it is a medial bag, too. Thanks for providing a quality product that meets the specific needs of insulin users!"- Jan Johnson
- "I was very happy to see your design of the messenger bag, and thought it would be the perfect solution to the messy pouch that I was using. After receiving the bag last week, I was VERY happy with how well all of my supplies fit neatly into the clutch and felt relieved that I could now relax when leaving the house. I simply pick up my bag and go!"-Nathen
- "The aDorn messenger is a professional looking bag that gets the job done well!"-Adam Eichorn
- "Thank you Jen, I was just recently put on insulin injections. I have to inject 4 times a day and so this means I must inject at work. As you know carrying insulin supplies can be a challenge, especially since they must be kept cool. I work in a bagel shop which even on the coldest days tends to be very warm. A way to carry my insulin discretely and yet very conveniently while still being stylish. Thank you Jen for inventing and producing this great product and for making it available to those of us who are in need of this product. You can be sure, after my successful experience in dealing with your company, I will be sharing your website with other diabetics. Thanks again. "-Deborah Bauer, Bagel shop