Designed for People with Diabetes: Organize & Manage Your Life on the Go
Wouldn’t it be great to have a way to carry your diabetic supplies and accessories that was not only convenient but stylish too? Well, you’re in luck because Adorn Designs offers the most fashionable messenger and handbags created specifically for men and women living with diabetes.
Our diabetic supply bags are spacious and will make your daily travels a lot easier. There’s more than enough room for your blood glucose monitors, insulin pens, pumps, strips, syringes, organizer case, and more. In addition, there are compartments for storing your wallet, keys, cell phone, and even sunglasses. How cool is that!
For years, people with diabetes had to settle for old, ugly medical bags. But those days are gone! Adorn Designs products give you the style, functionality, and quality that your modern lifestyle deserves!
Sign up for our email promos!
What our clients say about us
- "I have many people in my life with diabetes and your bags are perfect! I will order again soon; my daughter has a friend who recently was diagnosed with diabetes and every teenage girl not only needs a great handbag but this will keep her supplies handy without the whole world having to know (she doesn't want people to treat her different simple because she is diabetic 🙂 ). "Melissa Ochsner- Instructional Technology Specialist, Bismark, ND
- "I was very happy to see your design of the messenger bag, and thought it would be the perfect solution to the messy pouch that I was using. After receiving the bag last week, I was VERY happy with how well all of my supplies fit neatly into the clutch and felt relieved that I could now relax when leaving the house. I simply pick up my bag and go!"-Nathen
- "I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I love your product. I wish I had thought about this. It's great. I am going to share it with the folks on the diabetic forum I participate in. Thanks for bringing a great idea to all of us."- Deborah Baumgartner
- "I received my new red handbag this afternoon... I love it!! The pictures on the website do not do it justice! It will look so great with everything I own and it doesn't bulge like some of my other 'fashionable' bags when it is full. The clutch will fit into every bag I own so I can always have it with me. Thank you so much for wanting to share your solution with every one. I can't wait to start getting compliments on it, so I can tell people how special it is."-Joelle "Fashionable Again" Duggan
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received my purse. Thank you for designing a great bag. I can see where this will make my life a whole lot easier! I cannot believe how quickly I received it. I am going to show my diabetic center the purse and share the info that was sent. Thanks again!"- Laurie Thelen
- "I couldn't believe how excited I am to receive my new bag. It has everything I could ever need in a bag! I can use it at work during the week to carry files and books back and forth and keep my diabetes tools close buy and organized. Then at my weekend job I can take the clutch out and put it in my kit bag and bring it to the salon where I cut hair. I usually change everything back and forth to different bags or carry more than one. Thank you for having a fantastic idea and making it a reality!"-Bobby