Designed for People with Diabetes: Organize & Manage Your Life on the Go
Wouldn’t it be great to have a way to carry your diabetic supplies and accessories that was not only convenient but stylish too? Well, you’re in luck because Adorn Designs offers the most fashionable messenger and handbags created specifically for men and women living with diabetes.
Our diabetic supply bags are spacious and will make your daily travels a lot easier. There’s more than enough room for your blood glucose monitors, insulin pens, pumps, strips, syringes, organizer case, and more. In addition, there are compartments for storing your wallet, keys, cell phone, and even sunglasses. How cool is that!
For years, people with diabetes had to settle for old, ugly medical bags. But those days are gone! Adorn Designs products give you the style, functionality, and quality that your modern lifestyle deserves!
Sign up for our email promos!
What our clients say about us
- "The aDorn messenger is a professional looking bag that gets the job done well!"-Adam Eichorn
- "I have many people in my life with diabetes and your bags are perfect! I will order again soon; my daughter has a friend who recently was diagnosed with diabetes and every teenage girl not only needs a great handbag but this will keep her supplies handy without the whole world having to know (she doesn't want people to treat her different simple because she is diabetic 🙂 ). "Melissa Ochsner- Instructional Technology Specialist, Bismark, ND
- "I was very happy to see your design of the messenger bag, and thought it would be the perfect solution to the messy pouch that I was using. After receiving the bag last week, I was VERY happy with how well all of my supplies fit neatly into the clutch and felt relieved that I could now relax when leaving the house. I simply pick up my bag and go!"-Nathen
- "Thank you Jen, I was just recently put on insulin injections. I have to inject 4 times a day and so this means I must inject at work. As you know carrying insulin supplies can be a challenge, especially since they must be kept cool. I work in a bagel shop which even on the coldest days tends to be very warm. A way to carry my insulin discretely and yet very conveniently while still being stylish. Thank you Jen for inventing and producing this great product and for making it available to those of us who are in need of this product. You can be sure, after my successful experience in dealing with your company, I will be sharing your website with other diabetics. Thanks again. "-Deborah Bauer, Bagel shop
- "I received the bag last week. Thanks for shipping it so quickly! I absolutely love the handbag, and it has made my life so much easier."-Becky Evans
- "I LOVE my bag!!! And I mean love!!!! Thank you and please keep me posted about your new products! You go girl!"- Sara