Designed for People with Diabetes: Organize & Manage Your Life on the Go
Wouldn’t it be great to have a way to carry your diabetic supplies and accessories that was not only convenient but stylish too? Well, you’re in luck because Adorn Designs offers the most fashionable messenger and handbags created specifically for men and women living with diabetes.
Our diabetic supply bags are spacious and will make your daily travels a lot easier. There’s more than enough room for your blood glucose monitors, insulin pens, pumps, strips, syringes, organizer case, and more. In addition, there are compartments for storing your wallet, keys, cell phone, and even sunglasses. How cool is that!
For years, people with diabetes had to settle for old, ugly medical bags. But those days are gone! Adorn Designs products give you the style, functionality, and quality that your modern lifestyle deserves!
Sign up for our email promos!
What our clients say about us
- "The aDorn messenger is a professional looking bag that gets the job done well!"-Adam Eichorn
- This is the best case ever!! ...This holds everything perfectly and it is a great size. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!
- "I love my Adorn bag and get so many compliments on it! No one would ever suspect it is a medial bag, too. Thanks for providing a quality product that meets the specific needs of insulin users!"- Jan Johnson
- "Thank you very much I just received my messenger bag in time for my trip! I am so grateful! Everything fits good inside. I will be sure to spread your name and good products and services all around a thousand thanks... "-Nicole St-Jean, Laval, Quebec Canada, Professional Chef
- "I received my new red handbag this afternoon... I love it!! The pictures on the website do not do it justice! It will look so great with everything I own and it doesn't bulge like some of my other 'fashionable' bags when it is full. The clutch will fit into every bag I own so I can always have it with me. Thank you so much for wanting to share your solution with every one. I can't wait to start getting compliments on it, so I can tell people how special it is."-Joelle "Fashionable Again" Duggan
- "I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I love your product. I wish I had thought about this. It's great. I am going to share it with the folks on the diabetic forum I participate in. Thanks for bringing a great idea to all of us."- Deborah Baumgartner