Designed for People with Diabetes: Organize & Manage Your Life on the Go
Wouldn’t it be great to have a way to carry your diabetic supplies and accessories that was not only convenient but stylish too? Well, you’re in luck because Adorn Designs offers the most fashionable messenger and handbags created specifically for men and women living with diabetes.
Our diabetic supply bags are spacious and will make your daily travels a lot easier. There’s more than enough room for your blood glucose monitors, insulin pens, pumps, strips, syringes, organizer case, and more. In addition, there are compartments for storing your wallet, keys, cell phone, and even sunglasses. How cool is that!
For years, people with diabetes had to settle for old, ugly medical bags. But those days are gone! Adorn Designs products give you the style, functionality, and quality that your modern lifestyle deserves!
Sign up for our email promos!
What our clients say about us
- "I love my Adorn bag and get so many compliments on it! No one would ever suspect it is a medial bag, too. Thanks for providing a quality product that meets the specific needs of insulin users!"- Jan Johnson
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received my purse. Thank you for designing a great bag. I can see where this will make my life a whole lot easier! I cannot believe how quickly I received it. I am going to show my diabetic center the purse and share the info that was sent. Thanks again!"- Laurie Thelen
- "I was very happy to see your design of the messenger bag, and thought it would be the perfect solution to the messy pouch that I was using. After receiving the bag last week, I was VERY happy with how well all of my supplies fit neatly into the clutch and felt relieved that I could now relax when leaving the house. I simply pick up my bag and go!"-Nathen
- "I couldn't believe how excited I am to receive my new bag. It has everything I could ever need in a bag! I can use it at work during the week to carry files and books back and forth and keep my diabetes tools close buy and organized. Then at my weekend job I can take the clutch out and put it in my kit bag and bring it to the salon where I cut hair. I usually change everything back and forth to different bags or carry more than one. Thank you for having a fantastic idea and making it a reality!"-Bobby
- "I was delighted with the prompt delivery of my handbag and have been using it since it arrived. It comfortably carries all of my medical needs plus personal items. All I need to do is reach for one bag and go. This is great!"-Georgia Van Bennekum
- "I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I love your product. I wish I had thought about this. It's great. I am going to share it with the folks on the diabetic forum I participate in. Thanks for bringing a great idea to all of us."- Deborah Baumgartner